Established in 1989, our client is recognised as a leading supplier of veterinary, medical and laboratory equipment.
Due to their continued growth, they now operate from three offices and warehouse premises in the North West of England, and office and warehouse premises in New York, USA.
They now have a fantastic opportunity for a Purchasing Administrator to join them at their offices in Horwich, Bolton.
The Purchasing Administrator Role:
As the Purchasing Administrator, you will primarily support the Purchasing Manager of the Clinical Trials Division of a global medical equipment supplier. You will develop and carry out efficient procurement processes to obtain best value for money in the procurement of all goods and services in support of the achievement of the Division’s targets.
This Purchasing Administrator role is an exciting opportunity and will involve purchasing a variety of products from suppliers around the world to aid in our continuing growth.
You will run your own sourcing projects as assigned, working with multiple stakeholders and reporting and presenting as required in both written and verbal formats.
Key Responsibilities of the Purchasing Administrator:
- Day to day management of purchasing activities i.e. Raising Purchase Orders, Placing Orders
- Organisation of supplier pricing and information
- Ongoing maintenance of product codes and pricing via internal IT systems
- Sourcing suitable products based on customer requirements
- Researching product information
- Measuring / recording purchasing dept. effectiveness
Skills & Experience Required:
- A relevant degree or equivalent experience essential
- Good knowledge of procurement practices
- Proven track record in a similar role
- Analytically focused with the skills to understand, present and use data to plan and develop strategic approaches
- Excellent IT skills, to record detailed information
- Able to present relevant written and verbal information in a concise format
- Strong eye for detail
- Good interpersonal skills - able to persuade, negotiate and influence
- Excellent organisational skills
- Able to be flexible and readjust plans, able to prioritise work within set deadlines
In return, the Purchasing Administrator can expect:
- Competitive Salary (£16,968 - £18,840 DOE)
- Pension Plan
- Excellent working environment, with fantastic career opportunities within a growing company
Don’t miss out on this exciting Purchasing Administrator position!
Simply submit your CV via the button shown now.
Keywords: Purchasing Administrator, Purchasing, Admin, Logistics, Procurement, Supply Chain, Purchase Order, PO, Invoice, Horwich, Bolton
This vacancy is being advertised by Net-Recruit.