Digital Project Manager / Project Controller - New Products
Job Title: Digital Project Manager - New Products
Location: Hammersmith, London
Salary: up to £40,000 per annum
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
More than your typical tech company, the role is working for a company who are revolutionising the health care industry; committed to delivering powerful work, values and have fun while doing it. They focus on helping healthcare commissioners transform patient care through Health Tech and aim to support patients in achieving longer, healthier lives.
The company's footprint across the UK is increasing rapidly and they are now serving millions of patients and thousands of healthcare professionals every day making them leaders in mobile health. Across this network they run campaigns to include the promotion of stopping smoking, childhood immunisation and cervical cancer screening, as well as mobile disease management services for people with diabetes, hypertension, epilepsy and HIV.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Head of Product Management, the main responsibilities will be:
- Manage customer facing product development
- Performing discovery including research, workshops, brainstorming, user interviews, etc
- Draft user flows and create prototypes to enable stakeholder engagement and decision-making
- Work with internal and external stakeholders in defining, developing and deploying new products
- Perform a Product Owner role in Agile (write EPICs and user stories, participate in stand-ups, etc.)
- Keeping up to date on developments and emerging trends within digital health.
- Contribute to prioritising development work items within the Company Product Management Team
- Support the Company business development in introducing the product to the market(s)
- Engaging with external stakeholders including patients, carers, clinicians and commissioners
What they are looking for:
- Graduate, Business or Engineering
- Creative, innovative and enthusiastic
- Experience in managing client facing digital consulting projects
- Experience in digital health, ideally with the NHS
- Exceptional communicator, internally and externally
- Experience as Product Owner in Agile
- Entrepreneurial and capable of working in a dynamic scale-up/SME environment
- Experience using in Confluence and Jira
- User Experience design
- Multi-lingual with international experience
What they offer:
- A fully structured training programme to ensure you are confident in your new role.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Company Share Option scheme and travel loan after probation is passed.
- An amazing team and fun social calendar.
NOTE: Due to the nature of the role, the Company will not be providing relocation or sponsorship packages for this position. Candidates will need to be eligible to both live and work in the UK to be considered for this role.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
If you have not heard within 2 weeks of application, please presume your application has not been successful.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: Digital Project Manager, New Products Project Manager, Digital Health Project Manager, Senior Digital Project Coordinator, Project Controller, Product Owner, Agile, Jira, Confluence, UX Designer, may also be considered for this role.