We are looking to recruit an experienced bookkeeper/payroll administrator to join our accountancy firm based on the outskirts of Chobham.
The role will require approximately 37 hours per week and there is some flexibility as to how those hours are worked.
The successful applicant will be joining a small but busy department and will be expected to work well in a team and to be confident in working independently too.
Essential skills are:
- Ability to use Xero, Sage Line 50 accounts and Sage payroll
- Familiar with Excel, Outlook and Word
- Able to work to consistently high standard
- Ability to process work to trial balance and prepare meaningful management accounts
- To have had experience in all aspects of bookkeeping i.e. completion of VAT returns, EC Sales Lists, VAT registrations, cash accounting, payroll journals, reconciliation of bank accounts
- Ability to process payroll & fully aware of current procedures and requirements
A good hourly rate plus free parking available for successful candidate – to apply please email your CV.