Acute Contracts Manager
My client, an NHS organisation in the London area, is currently recruiting for an experienced Contracts Manager. The role will be offered on a full time basis, for an initial 6-12 month period. The successful candidate will have a demonstrable background in managing Acute Contracts at a senior level. The role is inside of scope for IR35.
- Demonstrable background in managing Acute contracts at a senior level
- The ability to lead on contract negotiations, performance management and CQUINs of a large acute contract
- The ability to successfully implement KPI's and other deliverables in accordance with the contract
- The ability to assess risk and analyse data provided by the organisation
- Line management experience
- Excellent key stakeholder engagement skills across multiple organisations