Secured Collections Officer - Customer Service - FS
Secured Collections Officer - Customer Service - Financial Services
GBP18,000 - GBP21,000
An opportunity has arisen within a Financial Services client who are looking to recruit a number of Collections Officers to work within a dedicated team on a full time permanent basis.
My client is an established and continuously developing competitive Financial Service provider based in the West Midlands area.
The main responsibilities of this role will be to engage with existing customers of the bank to discuss their situations and also if applicable to recover monies on customer accounts in a professional, empathetic and courteous manner.
Key duties and responsibilities
* Discussing customers circumstance and fact finding
* Examining accounts in arrears, determining appropriate action
* Confirming agreed payment arrangements with customers
* Ensuring customer queries are dealt with in an effective and timely manner
* Adhering to company regulation and legislation
* Advising customers of options available
Key skills and experience required
* Excellent communication skills
* Customer Service skills
* Ability to remain calm under pressure, excellent negotiation skills, empathic nature
* GCSE Maths and English (Minimum Grade C)
This is an ideal opportunity to join an expanding Financial Services organisation and help to ensure the customer is number one priority by providing an efficient and professional service.
Don't miss out on this opportunity apply today for immediate review, or contact to discuss in more detail
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.