Due to the ongoing growth into the Bulk and Individual Annuity markets, we are looking to recruit an actuarial analyst to support the Annuity Pricing & Trading team within one of the UK's leading banks in Edinburgh.
Joining a dynamic and highly motivated team, you will work across the Bulk and Individual Annuity propositions. This will involve developing and running all aspects of the pricing models and applying commercial awareness to deliver competitive pricing for customers. You will be a strong communicator with the ability to effectively summarise and present complex information.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will need to be a part-qualified actuary with, ideally, passes in all of the core technical subjects. It is essential for all candidates to have technical actuarial experience in either annuity pricing, defined benefit consultancy, or bulk annuity transactions.
- Experience with Solvency II capital metrics and/or understanding of pension scheme benefit features
- Experience of system testing methodology and system controls
- Experience of working with Prophet, Excel and VBA within Excel
- Good practical application of actuarial skills
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong ability to manage work to agreed deadlines
- Bringing innovation to problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Delivering business results
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | London, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales