£Excellent + Quality Car / 4x4
We offer an excellent opportunity for an experienced QS/Estimator to secure a position within a dynamic, privately owned company who are forecasting continued growth.
Dealing with both private and public-sector clients, mainly office based, your Estimator and QS knowledge will be key to ensuring that every project is delivered on time and on budget. You will be responsible for delivering a range of interesting and diverse projects up to £5 million in value, both new build and refurbishment. You may come from a consulting or main contracting background or you may have progressed from a junior estimating position and be looking for the next challenge and a step in your career.
The company are well established, with a yearly turnover of C£17K and boast an excellent staff retention record.
You will work with an experienced team of management and supervisory staff who ensure the company meets all responsibilities in relation to CDM and H&S, in its role as Principal Contractor.
Key Estimator responsibilities to include:
- Preparation and submission of tender proposals
- Production and management of accurate estimates, including subcontract enquiries, cost monitoring and preparation of valuations and final accounts
- Management of sub-contractors
- Working closely with clients, commercial and contract delivery teams
Key Estimator/QS specification:
- An experienced Estimator / QS from a construction background
- Relevant Degree / HND qualification
- RICS accredited or equivalent is desirable
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Methodical style of working
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Team working ethic
- CSCS Card Holder
Apply for Quantity Surveyor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly