Strategic Account Director
- Company Info
- Working here is about being there for our customers; we're available should the worst happen and we work together to enable social and financial equality across the UK. But it's also about you -how you develop and what you can achieve. We'll help your talent thrive in an environment where you'll be supported to work flexibly and autonomously, sharing in our success and rewarded for a great performance with a generous benefits package.
- Department Info
- With around one million customers, our retail business helps turn customers' pension savings into lifelong retirement income and our corporate business looks after our defined benefit pension schemes ensuring they are effectively managed to protect against risk and achieve their maximum potential.
- Job Duties
- Achieve agreed targets and KPI's across the retirement income proposition to ensure we receive a growing percentage of business from Network firms, National opportunities and Vertically Integrated models
Develop business plans for each Strategic opportunity to drive account development, relationship management and product promotion and to ensure we have a very clear and aligned plan to develop and grow relationships.
Working with Product technical, develop and deliver presentational material which will be used at events across multiple account opportunities.
Develop and manage relationships to ensure business relationships and development activities adhere to the relevant FCA guidance and regulation.
Assist in driving the right motivational behaviours across the business and work closely with the internal and external sales teams to ensure we have an aligned and consistent approach to our strategic partners
Work closely with the Distribution Director and product team to ensure LGRR distribute the right and appropriate product mix through our partners to ensure the right mix of competitiveness and profit are achieved
Actively demonstrate excellent communication skills, in both verbal and written form, influencing account development by collating and feeding market intelligence to colleagues.
- Skills Required
- Skill and experience in negotiating commercial terms and other contract elements.
Proven ability to influence business Leadership and wider market thinking through relationships.
Highly effective in selling and presenting on products and propositions alongside exceptional inter-personal skills
Able to present in a variety of styles and approaches to suit large audiences at all relevant levels
- Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 30 days' holiday, an annual supplement for private medical insurance, performance related bonuses, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products, as well as a cash car allowance scheme, your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.