Excellent opportunity for a talented Senior Sales Assistant to join Manchester’s premier designer lighting store!
The company celebrates over 60 years of lighting experience; designing, manufacturing and distributing decorative lighting around the UK. In 1949 the company began lighting up your home and they haven't stopped since. With stores across the UK our clients have become the UK’s leading lighting retailer.
Role and responsibilities
- Encourage the growth of a top performance team through selling to targets whilst maintaining the highest customer service standards
- Be a role model for your team with your own selling and high customer service standards
- Encourage the growth of top performance
- Support your Operations Director in achieving company sales targets and operational goals
- Ensure all sales staff meet personal presentation standards
- Maintain store visual standards
- Proven ability to drive sales and team
- Retail experience is a must
- Strong background in sales
- Excellent customer service skills
- Immaculately presented and represented of the company’s high-quality lighting brand, in every way
In return the company offers a competitive base wage with sales commission, plus weekly store bonuses, as well as excellent promotion prospects. Flexible hours available for the right candidate
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of the UK’s leading lighting company so if you have the relevant skills and attributes then please apply now!