Enertek International Ltd is the U.K’s leading independent gas appliance research, design and development consultancy, and operates a UKAS accredited quality system in accordance with ISO EN17025.
Enertek seek to appoint a Quality / H&S Engineer to join their small but successful team based in Kingston upon Hull, East Yorkshire.
As Quality / H&S Engineer will be responsible for the day to day operation and maintenance of the quality system.
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, self-motivated, possess a ‘can do attitude’ and be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Maintaining the quality manual, documentation and records
- Organising the calibration of all instrumentation internal / external
- Reinstalling and recommissioning equipment following calibration
- Liaising with the engineering team to ensure compliance with the quality system
- Conducting internal quality audits
- Investigating and resolving non compliances
- Dealing with UKAS to maintain accreditation status and updates where necessary
- To ensure quality assurance requirements are satisfied in accordance with the companies UKAS accreditation
- Administer and maintain the company’s H&S procedures
The successful candidate is expected to be qualified to a minimum of NVQ level 3 (or equivalent) in an engineering or quality discipline with relevant practical experience in a development laboratory or design office environment.