KBS Corporate are currently looking to recruit Sales Executives to join our established, award winning company and become an integral member of our deal origination team as a Sales Executive in Bolton, Greater Manchester.
We are particularly interested in hearing from people who have worked in roles such as: Account Manager, Telesales, B2B Sales, B2C Sales, Sales Advisor or Lead Generation.
KBS Corporate is one of the UK’s leading providers of company sale services, offering guidance and advisory services to shareholders considering a sale. As one of the UK’s most active dealmakers, KBS Corporate regularly tops industry league tables and excels above its competitors. Its people are at the core of the company’s success, taking great pride in providing services of the highest quality to all of its clients.
The company recently listed on the London Stock Exchange and attained the highly prestigious status as an AIM-listed company, bringing with it a period of extraordinary growth and expansion. Due to this ongoing growth, KBS Corporate is looking to expand its team.
The role will be based in KBS Corporate’s newly refurbished Head Office, located in Bolton. This highly contemporary and professional office space is complemented by superb break and onsite gym facilities.
The Role of Sales Executive:
- Making outbound B2B calls involving direct contact with company owners to discuss the option of selling KBS Corporate.
- Generating interest from business owners considering the sale of their business
- Working on our inhouse CRM system
- Arranging appointments for Corporate Directors
- Working to and meeting realistic targets
Skills & Experience Required:
- Money motivated and wants to take advantage of uncapped commission
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Previous outbound or inbound sales experience
- A good telephone manner with strong rapport building skills
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Must want to work in a highly motivated team environment where performance leads to fantastic rewards
- Wants to be a part of an award-winning business who care about their people and develop their skills for a long and prosperous career
£18,000 - £20,000 Salary (depending on experience) On target earnings of £23,000 - £40,000 per annum (uncapped)
- 28 days leave including Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
- On site gym facilities
- Sociable working hours - Monday to Friday, 08:30am-5:30pm (5pm on Fridays)
- No weekend working
- Fun incentives and regular social events
To apply please email your CV.