Regional Qualifications & Apprenticeships Advisor
A Housing Association looking for a Regional Qualifications & Apprenticeships Advisor to join them on a 12 month fixed-term-contract, this position is home based travelling to their care homes in the Surrey area.
A large national housing association
The successful Regional Qualifications & Apprenticeships Advisor will be responsible for:
- Supporting field based assessors ensuring that high level of quality is maintained across learning and compliance is met within their own area
- Planning and delivering workshops to all assessors within their region
- Attending External Standard Verifiers meetings
- Ensuring that the apprenticeship and qualification practices and procedures are up-to-date.
The successful Regional Qualifications & Apprenticeships Advisor will have:
- Previous knowledge of the health care industry and a relevant NVQ
- Provided support to Trainee Assessors from registration to completion
- A1 Assessor qualified, or equivalent qualification in Training and Assessment
- Experience in developing and delivering bespoke training workshops
- Full driving licence and the ability to commute around the Surrey area.
A 12 month fixed-term-contract paying between GBP28-30,000 + Car Allowance