Associate Director - Real Estate Research, Europe
Our client is urgently looking for a Associate Director - Real Estate to join their team in London on a six month contract.
- To work with other members of the research team on the characterisation, analysis and forecasting of key European economies and real estate markets and to present the team's analysis both verbally and in writing to internal and external clients.
- Work with other members of the research team to support Invesco Real Estate's acquisition, fund and asset management specialists.
- The primary geographic areas of responsibility for local market analysis will be the United Kingdom, Ireland and the Nordic countries.
Key skills required:
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent qualification in Economics, Real Estate, Geography (or a similar numerate subject), or candidate is able to demonstrate equivalent academic calibre.
- Research experience in a United Kingdom real estate fund management environment.
- Knowledge of United Kingdom, Ireland and Nordic real estate markets.
- Knowledge of applied statistics and econometric modelling techniques.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are essential.
- Fluent in English. Other languages a plus.
- Proven numeracy and strong computer skills are important (especially Excel and PowerPoint).
- Must be able to handle and prioritise multiple projects and tight deadlines.
- Self-motivated, intellectually inquisitive, organised.
- Flexibility regarding travel and working hours if necessary to meet important deadlines.
If interested, please contact Kirsty and email your CV.