Stock Taking Manager
New opportunity alert! Due to the recent addition of new contracts WIS International have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced full time/permanent Stock Taking Manager to join the regional team based in Cannock. We are offering the successful Stock Taking Manager a competitive salary of up to £25,000 - £30,000 per annum depending on experience, plus genuine career development opportunities.
With a very strong branded proposition our market share has continued to grow due to the professionalism & valued service we provide to our retail clients. As a result of success and our growing reputation in our sector we have exciting opportunities for Stock Taking Managers to join the Regional Team in our Midlands region.
As our Stock Taking Manager, you will :-
- Support and manage the auditing / inventory field team for a high profile Global retail brands.
- Leading the teams in the achievement of all inventory related targets
- Managing/developing teams of 10 – 30 people to execute inventories/stocktakes around the country
- To work with your fellow managers developing the skills and competencies of individuals within the dedicated teams
- To manage any performance concerns or potential disciplinary offences timely and in line with company policy
- To manage and ensure that all H&S policies and processes are being adhered to
- To assist in the recruitment, onboarding and development of crew members as directed by the management team
- To assist in all relevant tasks as delegated, including planning, logistics and performance management.
If you have a passion for service and can demonstrate strong leadership skills, we would like to hear from you! We are looking for managers who have first class people management, communication skills and can thrive in a target driven working environment.
Stock Taking Manager role requirements
- Passion to succeed
- Experience in working in a high volume or fast paced environment
- Target driven with a strong desire to succeed
- Experience of managing teams to meet targets
- Demonstrate the ability and willingness to work flexible hours as determined by the needs of the business.
- Current UK driving license
Our clients are in UK and Europe and this role will require you to travel to Europe, and stay away from home for 3 nights a week.
- Management: 3 years
- Competitive rates of pay
- Company Pension
- Overnight allowances and compensation for travel.
- Genuine career opportunities
To apply for this fantastic opportunity as our Stock Taking Manager, then please click 'Apply’ today and don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity!