Business Development Researcher S&T (Books)
- Work closely with the Business Development Executive to innovate new ways of product pitching to end-users and business partners.
- Coordinate and assist regional sales team to support them on new sales initiatives.
- Devising bespoke business proposals for bulk sales opportunities.
- Developing reports from data available on business applications like 'Business objects', 'ISIS', 'GT' etc. for sales analysis.
- Support in exploring and developing new business opportunities in Government and corporate sectors.
- Identifying key titles/ series from the back and the front list for revenue generation through special India reprints.
- Assist in running new sales initiatives and focus on enhancing sales for various product categories.
- Support marketing in promotional initiatives.
- Other tasks as necessary and specific to role.
Ideal candidate should possess:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Advance proficiency in MS excel.
- Thorough knowledge of Science & Technology subjects and current academic trends.
- Functional knowledge of Humanities and Social Science domain.
- Bachelor/Masters in any discipline of Science.
- Innovative, positive and teamwork attitude.
- Ability to multitask.Ability and attitude to work within deadlines.
The Company - Taylor & Francis Group an Informa Business
Informa is a leading academic publishing, business intelligence, knowledge and events business, creating unique content and connectivity for customers all over the world. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a member of the FTSE 100.
Taylor & Francis Group operates globally and produces high quality, peer reviewed books and journals. We produce unique, trusted content by expert authors, spreading knowledge and promoting discovery globally. We aim to broaden thinking and advance understanding, providing academics and professionals with a platform to share ideas and realise their individual potential.
To find out more about our business and the great career opportunities please go to our Careers Site:
Taylor & Francis is committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, colour, creed, disability status, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.