A health charity is looking for a Community Fundraiser to increase the charity's fundraising income on a national level. Based in Buckinghamshire on a part-time basis, your focus will be on relationship management with volunteers and new and existing donors.
Key responsibilities include:
- Coordinating local fundraising activities, such as community events, to increase the charity's income
- Recruiting and managing volunteer fundraisers in their fundraising activities
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with donors and supporters
- Being the main point of contact for the charity's community fundraising activities
The successful applicant will:
- Have at least 2 years' experience in working in a community fundraising role
- Have experience of organising events
- Have excellent communications and relationship management skills
- Ideally have experience of working with volunteers
If you have these skills, then please send me your CV. This is a part-time position on a 9-month fixed-term contract, and the charity is committed to professional and personal development of its employees. Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.