Building Surveyor in Leicestershire
A multi-disciplined Construction and Property Consultancy with clients throughout the UK are seeking a Building Surveyor based in the East Midlands.
The successful candidate will ideally have experience within the Public and Private sectors both new build and refurbishment developments.
You will be expected to work autonomously as well as supervising junior members of the team on occasion.
Some of your responsibilities will include;
- Running projects
- Contract administration / Employer's Agent
- Defect Diagnosis
- Party Wall Awards
- Condition Surveys
- Specification writing
- Assisting in Senior Partner developing the dedicated Building Surveying team
To be successful in your application you will meet the following criteria;
- 3 years+ Building surveying experience
- Private sector experience
- MSc/BSc in Building Surveying
- MRICS Qualified
- Strong communication skills
- Be self-motivated, ambitious and organised
- Confident with Microsoft Office and hold good basic IT knowledge
Salary will be discussed at interview as it will be negotiable depending on experience and qualifications.