Learning & Development Administrator
L&D Administrator- Letchworth- Public Sector
As the L&D Administrator you will be driving best practice and ensuring compliance with organisation policies and procedures to provide a high quality service
A renowned not-for-profit housing association providing and maintaining quality homes in eight local authority areas across the counties of Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire, with housing stock of over 9000 homes includes general needs housing, temporary accommodation for homeless people, Retirement Living and Flexicare housing for people with care needs.
DescriptionL&D Administrator- Letchworth- Public Sector
A basic must!
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to provide suitable admin support to Organisational Development Consultant and HR team.
- Computer literacy - proficient in the use of Microsoft packages - Word, Excel.
- Able to work efficiently and deliver a high level of work
- Positive 'can do' attitude
- Maintain confidentiality in line with our policies
- Manage multiple tasks
- Respond professionally to requests for help from internal and external partners
For added brilliance!
Knowledge and experience of iTrent
A fantastic 3-4 month interim L&D role with view to extend.
GBP13ph (in hol)