Office Administrator – full time – Monday to Friday - great Redland office location
£18,000 - £20,000 & free parking & pension
We are looking for a great administrator to join our small, friendly property management team.
- Do you have excellent customer service skills?
- Are you self-assured and confident on the telephone?
- Do you enjoy organising and have an eye for detail?
- Do you like problem solving, variety and having an impact on how things get done?
- If the answer to these questions is YES, we’d love to hear from you so please read on.
About the company
Bristol Property Partnership Ltd is a specialist property management company started in 2012. It is based in a small, friendly office on Chandos Road in Redland. We are involved in managing a range of properties, offering a unique and high quality service to our landlords and tenants.
We need an enthusiastic team player to provide a high level of customer service to all our tenants and Landlords. The role covers a wide variety of tasks that revolve around the setting up of tenancies and the ongoing management of our properties. This includes organising property maintenance works, communicating with landlords and tenants, producing tenancy documents, maintaining accurate records and systems, following procedures (with the opportunity to improve them), and many other administrative and customer service tasks. More specifically:
- Providing great customer service
- Taking phone calls and dealing with emails from landlords and tenants
- Logging maintenance issues, organising contractors and checking with tenants to ensure maintenance jobs are done promptly to a good standard
- Managing and updating Rent Pro, our property management system
- Completing all necessary tenant paperwork prior to starting a let, including all agreements, organising referencing, rent payments and set up on RentPro
- Liaising effectively with property owners to communicate updates, maintenance, and ensuring first class customer service
- Ensuring properties are compliant with current regulations, eg organising annual gas safety checks and fire safety items
- Managing keys and office supplies
- Implementing systems and procedures
- Organising and managing inspections, cleaning and gardening
- Assisting in arrears management
The Ideal Candidate
- You will be great at dealing with people and have a confident telephone manner You need to be an excellent communicator (verbal and written), be very well organised and able to work quickly and using your own initiative.
- You will love administration work and be a good completer / finisher of tasks. You will need excellent attention to detail.
- You will be a problem solver.
- You will have a passion for, and take pride in, providing high quality customer service.
- You will be financially literate and have good computer skills – especially with Excel and Word.
- You will have some relevant office experience, lettings experience is not essential, though useful.
- You will need to be tenacious, able to remain calm under pressure and very importantly have a good sense of humour.