Field Service Engineer - Break Fix
One of the UK's leading independent IT service and solution providers to the UK Corporate Hospitality and Leisure markets, our Customers are groups including pubs, clubs, restaurants and hotels.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic Field Service Engineer to join our team. As a member of our team you will benefit from a Company Van, Fuel Card, full uniform plus additional Company benefits.
As a Field Service Engineer you will attend Customer sites ensuring that allocated calls are handled professionally and resolved within a timely manner.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Attending Customer sites as required determining and resolving software/hardware related faults to both front and back office equipment.
- Completing Field Service Reports for each call made in line with Company procedures.
- Communicating effectively to the relevant Team Leaders & Managers.
- Ensure that all Company paperwork is submitted in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensuring that all stock movements are recorded accurately and that minimum boot stock levels are maintained.
- Completing allocated works within Customer SLA’s.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of working within the Hospitality, Retail or Service Sector
- Excellent communications skills (both written and verbal)
- Networking and connectivity experience
- Basic Windows & DOS experience
- Experience of basic PC configuration
Our Field Service team work 12 hour shifts on a 4 on 4 off rota basis inclusive of weekends and bank holidays. This role will involve travelling throughout the UK and staying away from home when required, therefore a full UK driver’s licence is essential.
Please be aware that interviews will be conducted at our Head Office in Dudley, West Midlands.