Telephone Account Manager
- Company Info
- We take pride in being there for our customers. We help them deal with whatever life has in store and support them in achieving financial security; and that's thanks to the talented and dedicated people who work with us. For us, 'social responsibility' is not just a buzzword. It defines us and runs through everything we do for our customers and as an employer. And working with us, you'll get a competitive reward package and have the flexibility and autonomy to deliver your personal, business and career goals.
- Department Info
- With around one million customers, our retail business helps turn customers' pension savings into lifelong retirement income and our corporate business looks after our defined benefit pension schemes ensuring they are effectively managed to protect against risk and achieve their maximum potential.
- Job Duties
- Achieve agreed targets and KPI's across a range of products and propositions so that LGR achieves its divisional objectives and importantly increases its market share.
Build and maintain a portfolio of intermediaries who can add sustainable value to our business, whilst maintaining a clear focus on risk and compliance aspects to avoid exposing the business
Develop and maintain an in depth understanding of the panels intermediaries in terms of business needs, issues and areas of focus. Drive development of these firms through a telephone based contact strategy, demonstrating well developed fact finding skills, so that the business opportunities are maximised and sales target's/KPI's are achieved.
When required, proactively follow up LGR events including National and Network seminars/Conferences to ensure we fully maximise on our investment
Take ownership , and ensure satisfactory resolution , of sales-related enquiries ensuring accounts are furnished with the information needed to fulfil their enquiry.
Ensure daily completion of Customer Relationship Management tool (CRM) to provide valuable and ongoing feedback and insight into the intermediary market.
Demonstrate a full commitment to personal development through proactive attendance of training and workshops and keeping abreast of industry news through trade publications
From a TCF perspective, ensure dialog with panel on all of the L&G Retirement proposition to avoid product bias (Which will be monitored by Telesales Manager)
- Skills Required
- Some experience of telephone sales and ability to influence a decision during a telephone conversation.
Effective in selling and presenting on products and propositions
Understanding of telephone-based sales and relationship techniques
Some knowledge and understanding of the intermediary market
- Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 22 days' (with potential to rise to 26 days) holiday, discretionary performance related bonuses, paid overtime, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products, your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.