Retirement Specialist Adviser
About Fidelity International
Over the last 40 years Fidelity International has enjoyed great success, offering investment services and solutions that are in the best interest of our diverse global customer base. By sharing our expertise, market-leading insights and entrepreneurial thinking, we have enabled our customers to make more informed choices along the path towards achieving their financial goals. We have a reputation as one of the world's most successful investment solution providers and, looking ahead, we believe our best is yet to come.
We endeavour to make the right decisions for our customers, and are committed to delivering constant improvements - we understand the role that the development of our people plays in this. It's this unique approach that fuels our ambitious plans for the future. It's a future that will be shaped by the talented, forward-thinking individuals who are part of our business today and also by those who will join us tomorrow.
Our long-term vision places customer experience and talent development at its heart. We are excited by innovation, take pride in developing market-leading products and have an organisation defined by our highly motivated employees. We value integrity and help provide the right opportunities for people who are eager to drive their own career.
About Fidelity's Retirement Service
Fidelity's Retirement Service offers a telephone based service of regulated advice and guidance to customers who are looking to convert their pension pots into a retirement income, or make use of lump sums as part of their retirement planning. We also provide regulated advice on lifetime allowance issues, pension consolidation including defined benefit pension transfers, and the transfer of pensions with safeguarded benefits. Face to face advice appointments are available for customers who meet a predefined set of criteria.
Fidelity's Retirement Service is part of the Fidelity retirement proposition. We strive to deliver outstanding customer service.
Purpose of your role
To generate income for the business by providing high quality financial advice to customers in respect of the financial options available to them at retirement, including defined benefit pension transfers.
To display through your positive, customer focused attitude the highest levels of integrity and customer service.
- To generate income for the business through the delivery of high quality financial advice to customers over the telephone and face-to face from our Kingswood and central London offices in respect of the financial options available to them at retirement.
- Both roles include providing customers with professionally written suitability reports and other supporting documents which succinctly explain why your advice is suitable.
- To operate within FCA and other regulatory rules at all times.
Experience and Qualifications
- You will have been a fully qualified Financial Advisor or a Paraplanner in the past. Ideally in the pensions or retirement space but not essential
- We will provide full funding to refresh your qualifications