Primary School Secretary (with Financial Responsibility)
- Are you….
- Dynamic, friendly and organised?
- Able to manage a number of tasks simultaneously?
- Child-centred, approachable and adaptable?
- An experienced school secretary, or have you the relevant qualifications and administrative experience?
If so, we can offer you a position within…
- A friendly, community-centred primary school with the shared goal of ‘Being the Best We Can Be’
- Professional, supportive and helpful colleagues with a team ethos.
- Delightful, hardworking, polite and happy children.
- A well-established and professional governing body who promote and support continued CPD.
Please note that this position is 8.15 am-4.30 pm Monday to Friday, term-time only (inc. 5 x INSET days) + an additional 5 days to be worked during the school holidays as directed by the Headteacher. Actual salary is £14,145.82
Visits are warmly welcomed, please contact us to arrange a date: 01326 373724
To apply for this position, please download the application form, or see our website:
Applications should be emailed to Vicky Sanderson: firstname.lastname@example.org - please note CV applications cannot be accepted.
Mylor Bridge School is converting to Academy Status on the 1st May 2018. From the 1st May 2018 all new staff will be employed by Kemeneth MAT, which includes Mylor Bridge CP School, Penryn College, Flushing CofE Primary School and Mawnan Smith CofE Primary School.
Thank you for your interest in this position.
Vicky Sanderson - Headteacher
Apply for Primary School Secretary (with Financial Responsibility)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly