As a Data Analyst you will be supporting our telecom testing operations by analysing and interpreting data from our automated Test Call Generation/Event system.
You will be responsible for supporting our client manage services through utilising our automated test system and providing manual tests to validate telecom network services. You will analyse the data test results, generate reports and communicate the findings to key internal and external stakeholders.
You will be joining a fast paced and highly motivated team so you will need to be confident working with colleagues and also on individually assigned projects.
Things we consider critical for the role:
- Proven ability to analyse and interpret data and effectively deliver accurate results
- Familiar with testing methodologies and database tools such as Bugzilla and SQL
- Excellent problem solving skill to resolve technical issues
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel including formulas and pivot tables
- The ability to prioritise and define data trends to produce accurate reports
- Proven ability to comply with project specifications whilst working to SLA time-frames
- The desire to work through problems and learn new technologies
- A good understanding of mobile and fixed-line telecom products and services
- Available to travel to customer sites to build client relationships within the UK and abroad
By joining us you will have the chance to work on some exciting new technologies and future testing projects for some of the largest telecom brands in the world.
We offer a competitive benefits package, training and career progression.
Since 2005 BluGem Communications has been providing revenue assurance and customer experience services to some of the largest mobile and fixed-line Communication Service Providers in the world. Our TÜV SÜD BABT/Ofcom attested solutions use manual and automated Test Call/Event Generation systems to verify telco network services and support telecom regulation.