Collections Advisor (Temporary)
Milton Keynes / £9 per hour
Full time / 35 hours per week / 8 hours a day.
As a collecting advisor you will be acting as the voice of the business to our retail customers during a sensitive time.
The customer may have fell into financial difficulty during their financial agreement.
You will be delivering a high standard of customer service at all time.
This is a telephone based role.
- You will be discussing with customers their arrears on personal accounts,
- You will be negotiating terms of payments and you will be making decisions to ensure fair, commercially balanced and affordable customer outcomes.
This is a fast paces environment that requires good strong communication skills.
- Delivering high standards of customer advice,
- Making decisions that support vulnerable customer,
- Managing high volume workloads
- Meet and exceed targets
- Skills Required;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Ability to 'Act in the moment',
- Strong negotiation skills
- Problem solving.
The working hours are between 0900 and 2000hrs, Monday-Friday; all employees will be required to work between these hours.
Monday to Friday shifts can vary between;
0900 - 1700 / 1000 - 1800 / 1100 - 1900 / 1200 - 2000
You are required to work 1 in 4 Saturday;
0900 - 1700
Candidates must be flexible to work ANY of the listed shifts given.
If this is something you are interested please click apply now and attach your CV.