Regional Administrator - Independent Fostering Agency
This post will provide administrative services to the Registered Manager of Fusion Fostering in the North West. As part of the administrative hub, which is based in Cannock, Staffordshire, you will be supported and supervised by the Administration Supervisor.
Permanent, part-time (20 hours) Pattern of work to be agreed with line manager, with some scope for working from home.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Respecting confidentiality and ensuring all information is stored safely and securely.
- Responding to all telephone or visitor enquiries respectfully and communicating effectively and appropriately.
- Responding to and recording applications from prospective foster carers from initial telephone contact through to approval at Panel.
- Ensure filing is completed and files are maintained appropriately, including archives
- Taking minutes of meetings including team meetings and Fostering Panel, providing accurate typed records and disseminating records within agreed timescales.
- Inputting data on electronic systems.
- Liaison with the Finance department regarding payments and invoicing.
- Responsibility for liaison with outside agencies and contractors to book venues, arrange catering and book training places etc
References and a criminal records check will be required for this post, due to the nature of our work.
Apply for Regional Administrator - Independent Fostering Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly