Personal Banking Adviser Apprentice - Newmarket
When people pay a visit to their local Lloyds branch, we want them to leave with just one impression: that we're a great bank.
Our branch teams are already made up of customer service specialists, who enjoy building great relationships with customers, doing what they ask and more, and in doing so achieve challenging performance targets.
So we're looking for people who can recognise and develop opportunities for us to be even better.
Working in a busy environment, becoming an expert, talking to customers over the phone and in our branches and working with others to repeatedly deliver excellent service it will be up to you to bring and implement new ideas to build the success of the team.
You'll be part of a group that's looking to you for new business opportunities so your success will come from motivating and developing yourself and others to work towards making your branch one of the best.
We'll provide great training, helping you develop an in-depth knowledge of our Business and processes and you will be supported by a manager who will set you objectives and then help you reach them. To help you become professionally qualified in your role, you will if eligible, have the opportunity to gain an industry recognised qualification working towards an Advanced Apprenticeship in Providing Financial Services.
Because our training is so comprehensive, you don't need a background in finance or banking. You will need a record of delivering great service, recognising and developing sales opportunities, and contributing to the overall performance of a team.
In turn we give you an excellent salary and bonus potential, a great benefits package and a career path that rewards people with motivation and the drive to deliver.
The qualities required to be a successful Personal Banking Adviser are:
* An ability to thrive in a busy, customer orientated environment, enjoying the challenges and rewards involved in dealing with hundreds of different customers with hundreds of different queries.
* Having a talent for talking to people, understanding what they need, identifying ways for us to help and providing a great service.
* An ability to prioritise work to maximise every minute of the day.
* A good understanding of financial information and keeping abreast of changes.
* Good attention to detail.
* Ability to balance the demands of paperwork with meeting and talking to customers.
* Taking personal responsibility for your own deliverables and work well with others to make your branch a success.