PMO & Business Analyst
Own the customer with Lineten. We don't expect everyone to be a perfect fit, simply those bold in their endeavours through our Last Mile technology, we defined a place where every delivery company could harness their potential and grow to meet the demands of customers.
At Lineten, we coined 'Delivery for all', not because we love catchy lines (we do) but because we are one of few that can definitively enhance the capabilities of every delivery provider, it's users and of course the experience of the customer.
Being part of the PMO at Lineten will put you right at the heart of the company, having contact with key internal technical stakeholders, leading external workshops and delivering customer facing work-packages and products.
Working at the hub of the company, you will be heavily involved in delivering key projects, writing up requirements documents (internal and client facing) and managing client facing workshops and meetings.
As part of your responsibilities as a BA, you will be asked to lead on design and rationalisation of client / end customer business processes and systems as well as contributing to developing our internal products and projects.Skills UML, Customer Lifecycle Management, ,Project Management Sectors - The Team
Our team is a group of highly driven individuals that are intelligent, organized, and dedicated. We work together as a team to accomplish and surpass quarterly and annual objectives. We are a goal-oriented team that works hard and enjoys the incredible trajectory that lineten provides. Our overarching objective is to drive company revenue growth through client success.- What you will be doing
- Planning, tracking, and reporting on key client facing projects.
- Developing problems and requirements into business solutions taking into account stake holders and requirements from multiple inputs (internal and external workstreams) across multiple projects.
- Client management - interacting with the external, internal stakeholders and subject matter experts to develop an understanding of business problems and building a view of As-Is and To-Be process.
- Advancing the Lineten brand by providing an excellent service to our partners, customers and internal teams.
- Quality management - interacting with the development team to ensure Lineten are producing quality products that are well designed and fit for purpose when delivered to the end customer / user.
- Taking ownership of project management activities on client facing projects.
- Interacting with multiple internal and external stakeholders on a daily basis.
- Prioritising your own project workload to meet client and internal milestones / timelines.
- Collaborating closely with developers to drive progress and close any outstanding work packages for end project delivery.
- Contribute to company-wide strategy and planning.
- 2-4 years work experience, with at least 2 years in a IT software environment (Proven track record in requirements management in the SDLC beneficial)
- A bachelor's degree (2:1 or above) or relevant work experience
- Experience of project management, project delivery and using waterfall / agile methodologies
- Strong ability to translate business requirements into detailed user cases, requirement matrixes and process maps.
- Experience in producing As-Is and To-Be process maps as well building the supporting documentation for developers to build against.
- Been involved with and ideally leading client facing projects and work-packages.
- Confident in VISO and Excel.
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Willingness to travel with the role
- You thrive in a fast-paced start-up and are able to work in a high pressure environment
- This is a process driven role you should love communication, and be able to spot trends and make decisions based on data.
- Ability to think outside the box. Imagination is what got us this far
- Positive and proactive nature, ready to get things done
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Entrepreneurial mind-set, willing to get your hands dirty
- You're tech savvy (We are a tech company after all)
Unique opportunity to work in a dynamic start-up environment.
Competitive salary and benefits, including your choice of hardware, fresh fruit & snacks and unlimited teas and coffees.
We're international! We have people from all over the world who are super passionate about making things happen.
Be part of something big. We're here to change things and want to make sure we develop our people along the way.