Allegis Group, the largest privately held staffing and Recruitment Company are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic individual to join our Accounts Payable team. This is an exciting role that offer strong stability in a great team atmosphere.
You will have the full responsibility for the smooth running of the Accounts Payable and other financial tasks supporting our UK/EMEA region. Only candidates with relevant Accounts Payable/Purchase Ledger experience will be considered for this role.
What you will be doing:
- Ensure accuracy of completed Accounts Payable
- Match, batch and code invoices
- Input data - ensuring all errors are corrected
- Liaise with suppliers to resolve queries quickly and efficiently
- Prepare payment runs (eg BACs, CHAPS and Swift)
- Support month end reporting
- Escalate issues as necessary to senior leaders
What we are looking for:
- Previous Accounts Payable experience is essential
- Ability to work in a fast-paced commercial environment
- Strong communication skills with a good sense of humour
- Can-do, enthusiastic attitude
- Ability to think outside the box when problem solving
Allegis Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.