Customer Experience Project Manager
Travelodge has a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Experience Project Manager to join their team in Thame, Oxfordshire (OX9 3AT). Working on a full time permanent basis you will receive a highly competitive salary.
As Customer Experience Project Manager, you will manage the company customer feedback programme and a number of varied projects focused on continuous service improvement and innovation. This is the ideal role for someone genuinely customer oriented and with a unique mix of analytical, organisational and stakeholder management skills.
This role has overall responsibility for ensuring the smooth operation and continued improvement of the NPS programme as well as being an ambassador of the voice of the customer throughout the company
What you’ll be doing as our Customer Experience Project Manager
- Managing the overall NPS and customer satisfaction survey programme
- Ensure the prompt resolution of all technical issues related to the survey portal and dashboard
- Owns the relationship with the survey programme supplier, including compliance of SLAs
- Ensure training related to the customer insight contents is updated and available to all colleagues across the business
- Lead the delivery of a number of customer insight related projects
- Identifies new areas for improvement within the survey programme
- Provides effective feedback systems to all departments to ensure they use customer feedback data and insight to drive improvement
- Works closely together with the customer insight analysts to guarantee data quality and provides direct support when needed
What we’ll expect from you as our Customer Experience Project Manager
We are looking for someone that can work in a busy, fast paced environment, who can multitask, and is highly organised with great interpersonal skills.
- Extensive experience within customer experience departments
- Experience of managing and leading projects
- Knowledge of mapping and streamlining processes
- Experience of facilitating groups
- Experience of managing stakeholders
- Lean methodology foundations
- Above average Excel & PowerPoint skills
- Ability to collect and analyse data from a variety of sources to provide useful insight for project teams
- Project Management experience in Prince2 would be desirable
- Build strong internal stakeholder relationships at all levels, promoting communication and innovation
- Supporting your team’s success
What you can expect from us as our Customer Experience Project Manager
At Travelodge, we are warm, straightforward and optimistic. We have a big footprint in the UK, but still a small company feel and you can expect quality and value to be built in to everything we do. Every day is different here and you definitely see life! We want you to bring your personality to work and we love our diversity.
Reward and recognition
It’s not just our customers we want to wake up with a smile on their face. As well as a competitive salary, being part of our hotel support center means great holiday entitlements, pension contribution deals, being part of our bonus scheme, and a Thanks Card giving generous room and food discounts as well as friends and family rates.
Career and development
We want you to develop further with us at Travelodge and we’ll provide you a development plan to help you reach your goals. You can expect to have a full induction and training relevant to your role. We advertise all our vacancies internally, so you’ll have the opportunity to really develop your career with Travelodge.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Customer Experience Project Manager then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!