Post: Service Manager – mental health supported living and community services
Location: South Devon
Do you have effective management and leadership skills, and experience in providing mental health recovery support?
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Service Manager to take the lead in managing a number of mental health support services within regulated and unregulated accommodation in South Devon.
The Service Manager will hold responsibility for the day-to-day management, service impact, quality, compliance and financial performance of the service, together with a key focus on continuous improvement. The Service Manager will be the CQC Registered Manager for the service.
Alongside a Deputy Service Manager, you will lead team of Support Workers providing recovery-focused, compassionate and dynamic mental health support.
- Manage relevant services on a day to day basis, providing appropriate direction to staff
- Provide induction, supervision, advice and guidance to a team of staff
- Ensure all services provide safe, effective, responsive support of a high quality
- Promote and improve the quality of support services provided, so that growth of existing services can be achieved, and performance can exceed expectations
In return we offer generous annual leave and the opportunity to:
- help build upon our excellent reputation for delivery in south Devon
- be a part of our charity’s wider development
- be part of a workforce that’s passionate about supporting people to take positive steps forward
Please download the full job description via our website for more details.
About our services
We provide a range of support services in South Devon which specialise in mental health crisis care and recovery. We are respected within our commissioning area for delivering high quality care and we now developing our services to further enhance what we do.
About Step One
We are a forward-thinking charity that supports people to fulfil their potential through specialist employment, mental health and supported living services.
We are based in the South West where we have a reputation for delivering health contracts to a high standard. We welcome dynamic individuals who can be a part of our exciting future as we evolve and expand.
Closing date for completed applications is 20 March 2018.
Interviews are expected to be held week commencing 2 April 2018.
Application forms can be found emailed.