House Manager - Beckenham, Kent
Lifestyle Living - Beckenham, Kent
McCarthy & Stone, the UK's leading retirement builder has been providing specialist retirement property for over 40 years and has built a reputation for customer service and satisfaction that is the envy of the house building industry.
It makes sense therefore to ensure this unrivalled service is carried through to the management of the developments and hence this responsibility is entrusted to McCarthy & Stone Management Services at our Lifestyle Living developments. This innovative product has been created to inspire, affording our homeowners the freedom to enjoy their leisure years in an age exclusive environment.
At McCarthy & Stone Management Services, our focus is to 'enhance the quality of people's lives in retirement' by providing the best possible 'lifestyle' and estate management services.
About The Role
We are looking for a special kind of person to make this happen. Someone who understands people and can assist in helping our Homeowners at our Lifestyle Living development at De la Mere House in Beckenham, Kent get the most from their retirement, by:
- Helping Homeowners settle into their new home.
- Promoting good communication between Homeowners and their families, McCarthy & Stone, McCarthy & Stone Management Services and our partners and suppliers who provide support and other services.
- Managing the development – the building, gardens and grounds – in an efficient and effective manner such that a safe, secure, well maintained and pleasant environment is maintained.
- Having a very positive “Can Do” attitude to all the issues that may arise.
- The role will require attendance at the development for up to 5 days per week with an element of work at home to carry out admin work. A company laptop and phone will be provided to facilitate home working.
- Access to home broadband and the ability to work remotely will therefore be required.
In addition to an attractive salary benefits include Group Personal Pension, Life Assurance and Medical Screening.
Hours of Work
£5,101.20 (plus pay supplement) for 10 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
The successful candidate will have excellent customer service, interpersonal and telephone skills, be organised and efficient and be computer literate.
How to Apply
To apply, please submit your CV and covering letter online today
Closing Date for Applications
21 March 2018