Sales Executive - Business Development
UK Business Development Executive - £25,000 (OTE £35K)
We are a rapidly growing SaaS company based in Preston. Over the past 3 years we've experience hyper growth in our business, and have developed a need for an experienced Business Development Executive.
We are not your typical 9-5 business. Our office is dynamic with a focus on allowing our team to shape and form their roles. That means you need to be highly self motivated, a serious "go-getter" and somebody that can use their initiative to create new business.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing new business, as well as maintaining relationships with our already existing affiliate partners. All training will be provided on our business model, systems & strategies. Full on-going training will be provided, however sales / business development experience is an absolute must.
The ideal candidate:
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Must be able to hit targets/KPIs & deadlines.
- Should be highly driven, motivated & willing to adapt to a dynamic role.
- Must have high level of initiative to be able to build the role: This is a brand new position in the business, and the candidate will have full autonomy to create processes and systems for the role.
- A strong outgoing personality with the ability to build rapport face to face, over the phone & via chat.
- Drivers license & willing to travel for events.
- Manage our Affiliate program: This would entail speaking with affiliates, sourcing and developing new relationships with potential affiliates, managing and maintaining existing relationships, attending affiliate events and meetups (both in the UK and US).
- Helping to develop sales processes for existing and new products: This would include outreach campaigns, developing phone scripts.
- Cross-selling & up-selling to existing users: We have an extensive paid user base of almost 80,000 customers worldwide. This is a great opportunity to sell our existing products and subscription based services over the phone.
- High ticket sales: We have high level packages that we sell business to business, this would involve client visits and selling them higher priced agency licenses of our product.
- £25,000 Basic Salary + competitive commission package
- The role is predominately office based however will require you to occasionally work from home and also travel to events both in the UK & US.
The successful candidate will be working in a fast growing company. We are still young and the opportunities to grow within our company are virtually endless at this point. It's a great time to be working here.
If you're looking for a successful career, growth opportunities and an awesome team to be a part of... Apply Now!