Trusts & Statutory Fundraiser
Harris are recruiting a Trusts & Statutory Fundraiser on behalf of a London based children's charity. This organisation provide care, education and treatment to children affected by severe emotional and behavioural disturbance.
This role is responsible for the growth of income generation from statutory sources and grant making trusts and foundations.
- Research trusts, lottery bodies, companies, statutory agencies and other sources of funds
- Develop and maintain good relations with potential and existing donors
- Ensure outstanding customer service and record-keeping for all trusts and statutory accounts
- Ensure that necessary information for trusts and statutory fundraising is suitably presented on the website
- Support other income streams' fundraising and promotional events, as requested
- Propose strategies, plans and budgets for maximising trusts and statutory income
Experience & skills
- The preferred candidate will have a previous experience of successfully fundraising from statutory sources and grant giving trusts and foundations
- The successful candidate will have a track record of delivering to financial targets
- The successful candidate will have strong verbal and written communication skills
- The successful candidate will have strong relationship management and development skills
- The candidate will have strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to engage effectively with internal stakeholders and colleagues