Admin Assistant within Finance
Administrator within Finance
Pier are happy to be assisting an Education company based in central Brighton in their search for a temporary, part-time administrator within the finance department.
This is a busy, fast-paced company who are easily accessible by public transport and there is parking available, although this is to be paid for. This company offer a modern, energetic office environment and is local to Brighton's shops, cafes and restaurants.
This would be a fantastic opportunity for an experienced administrator, ideally who has worked within finance, who is looking for a part-time position on a short-term basis. You will be starting as soon as possible, ideally week beginning Monday 26th February and will be working for approximately one month. This position is apart time, from Monday to Friday for approximately four hours in the middle of each day.
- Assisting with administrative tasks within the financial team
- Liaising with staff and outside contacts via email, face to face and over the phone
- Providing a high level of customer service
- Financial data entry
- Assisting with credit control and tracking debt
- Preparing official correspondents such as invoices and statements
- Updating financial information
- Arranging refunds
- Taking payments
- Ideally have experience within a similar position
- Have strong administration skills
- Demonstrate exceptional communication skills in person, in writing and via the phone
- Work well to deadlines
- Have strong time management skills
- Be familiar with Microsoft Office
- Be personable and professional
- Have excellent attention to detail
This is a friendly team to work in and would be a great opportunity for an individual looking for temporary, part time work.
The role is to start as soon as possible and will pay GBP8-8.50 per hour.
If you have the correct experience and are interested in the role, please apply online.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.