Building Surveyor on APC or newly qualified
My client is a medium sized practice based in West London looking for a degree qualified Building Surveyor who has started their APC or a recently qualified building surveyor.
The role will involve a mix of professional and project based building surveying work on all types of Residential property, and some commercial, but the work will be predominantly residential.
- Assisting the Building Surveyors with inspections and writing reports.
- Assisting and preparing specifications for and administering repair and refurbishment contracts
- Assisting and preparing and Assessing License to Alter applications
- Assisting and Preparing planned preventative maintenance plans
- Assisting and Undertaking building reinstatement cost assessments
- Assisting and undertaking defect inspection.
- Assisting and compiling CDM information.
- Assisting with co-ordination instructions and undertaking other duties from time to time, including fee quoting.
- Undertaking Party Wall Surveying duties.
- Undertaking Condition Schedules.
- Experience working within consultancy.
- Experience with using MS word and excel.
- Driving licence
- Required to have the ability to work within a team and on own initiative
- Must be enthusiastic, proactive and self motivated
- Must have strong verbal and numerical skills and be comfortable with report writing
This is an excellent opportunity to join a Consultancy that will invest in your development and progression as a Building Surveyor
Working towards being MRICS with a structured training program.
CAD experience a positive but not essential.
Package will be negotiable depending on the level of experience and qualification. It will include the following
- Mobile Phone
- 25 Days Holiday
- Discretionary Annual Bonus
- APC and RICS membership fees paid for
- Hours of Work, 9am to 5.30pm. 38.75 Hours per week
- Probation Period 6 months
- Work related travel expenses and out of pocket expenses
- Season Ticket Loan
- Employer contributory pension