We're looking for a proactive Sales Director to work with our VP Sales on building and nurturing a world class in house Sales organisation. Not only will you be responsible for the day to day management of the team (target and KPI management, training, coaching and motivating our talented Business Development Managers), you'll also play a key part in accelerating the way the team execute and surpass their strategic goals, as well as how we grow into new verticals and regions.
You're someone who's not afraid to get stuck in and you truly lead by example - you're hands on with supporting reps negotiate terms and closing deals, and on occasion you'll even attend key prospect meetings with some of the world's largest and most prestigious brands and retailers. You're a credible manager and the go to person in terms of best practise, sales craft and process.
You're creative and energetic, and it's not your first time managing a high quality sales team. The team is growing aggressively so you'll play a key part in hiring, onboarding, developing and retaining great people.
- Including but not restricted to side by side onboarding, KPI monitoring, Reporting and Report Analysis, Training, Coaching, Motivating, One to One's, Career Modelling and Behavioural Management.
- You'll help your team navigate, negotiate and close deals and in turn, achieve and surpass their revenue targets
- You'll be reporting to the VP Sales, and working closely together on key learnings, best practice, new initiatives and strategy
- You'll be working with all departments in the business to ensure alignment and value from/to all
- Reporting - using our CRM system to analyse opportunity and risk in the team
- Minimum 2 years in Sales Management for a software or SaaS company
- Ideally you have experience working within the retail sector
- You lead by example - you've previously worked in Sales and you understand the nuances of different sales disciplines and processes
- You have a proven track record in managing a team - from growing that team, to helping mentor and develop the talent within the team