FINTEC recruit is seeking an Electrician for our client based in Nottinghamshire
This is a permanent position with a basic salary of £40k.
The principal function of this position is to carry out the installation and certification of 3phase 415v electrical controls for dewatering systems comprising multiple electric pumps, mains distribution, temporary cabling,and auto mains failure systems.
Previous experience with 3 phase motors and controls is essential for this role as well as previous experience of working on a major civil engineering or construction projects.
- Time served with Electrical NVQ/C&G to level 3.
- C&G 2382-15 (Electrical 17th Edition)
- C&G 2391 or 2394, 2395 (Electrical inspection and testing) and have experience of testing.
- Qualified/skilled in several disciplines
- Must have a CSCS card
- PAT testing qualification
- JIB Qualified
- A valid CSCS ECS Electrician Card
- full valid UK driving license and confirmation of right to work in the EU
FINTEC recruit specialise in Engineering, Finance, Legal and Business Support roles for permanent and contract positions, UK and International.