I'm working with a fantastic children's charity in aim of placing their next HR Advisor on a three month fixed term contract. In this role, you will report directly into the HR Business Partner and will line manage a HR Assistant. The office is based in Greater Manchester but this role does require flexibility in order to travel to different locations.
- Provide advice and support to line Managers on HR Policy, employment law and a range of employee relations issues
- Provide advice on change within the organisation (Restructure, redundancies and TUPE)
- Support the end-to-end recruitment process
- Organise and monitor the HR Assistant's workload
- Ensure that all changes in HR Systems are accurately processed in time for the payroll team to run payroll
- Provide operational support to the Head of HR and HR Business Partners
- CIPD qualified or the equivalent work experience
- Demonstrable experience of providing advice on employee relations and HR policy
- Good working knowledge of UK Employment law
- Experience of providing support on change projects and restructures
- Flexibility and ability to travel to support managers in a number of locations
If you have these skills then please send me your up to date CV. Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted with further information.