Technical Product Owner
We are looking for an experienced Technical Product Owner to join our growing company. You will be part of a team responsible for delivering an ambitious Business Scalability focused agenda. We have a vision for where the company will be in 2020 and a roadmap that will deliver significant growth in parallel to reducing our Cost to Serve. Your role will be crucial to the delivery of this roadmap.
This role is an opportunity to join a fast-paced small business with significant growth plans. The successful candidate will need an entrepreneurial spirit, and a start-up attitude.
Technology will be at the heart of Liberis' growth, and this role will have a big part to play in how our customers interact with us using technology.
You will join a cross functional delivery team with the objective of Ensuring that our business is ready and able to scale to meet our 2020 Vision through technology.
Skills Technology, Business Development, Ambitious, Communication, Team Player, Attention to Detail, Entrepreneurial, Problem-solving, Self-motivated, Start-up, Kanban, FinTech, User Story development, Self-disciplined, Backlog Grooming, business scalability, Technical Product Owner, Agile techniques, CRM Platform Sectors Responsibilities
- Ownership for the enhancement of our business CRM platform to increase the efficiency of internal processes that utilise it.
- Prioritizing the change backlog for the CRM platform, working closely with an offshore development team to ensure delivery of the changes you prioritize.
- Analyse and convert user requirements from business stakeholders into User Stories with Acceptance Criteria and Test Scenarios supported by Mock-Ups, Context Diagrams and Business Rules where necessary.
- Monitor and measure the impact of changes made to the platform and iterate based on the insight you gather.
- Be a member of a delivery team, by contributing to team meetings and ceremonies (workshops, retrospectives, demos), removing blockers, managing WIP and fostering continuous improvement
- Work closely with other business teams to support delivery of the Liberis Roadmap
- Track progress and delivery of User Stories, ensuring that impediments are reported appropriately and that story velocity is understood.
- Demonstrated experience in backlog grooming, User Story development and prioritization
- Experience of translating workflow requirements into functional user stories
- Strong level of technical knowledge to ensure understanding of business value and implications of the team's technical deliverables
- Experience with requirements tools to support Agile development activities
- Experience of using Agile techniques
- Experience of Kanban (desirable but not essential)
- Worked within a software delivery environment as a business analyst, product owner or having a technical (systems/development) background
- Keen attention to detail, passionate about quality, loves collaboration and has a problem-solving mind-set
- Able to prioritise work activities and identify risks to quality or timelines
- Experience of writing acceptance test scenarios would be an advantage
- Enjoy working in a small and growing team
- Be self-disciplined and self-motivated.
- Be adept at working with people from all areas of the business (both technical, and non-technical).
- Can prioritise your workload and be able to maintain the flow of delivery that the team aims to achieve.
- Can understand the business needs and be proactive in recommending changes.
- Be confident in delivering changes and keeping focussed during times of change and uncertainty.
- Can give and receiving feedback to help push yourself, the team, and the company.
- Ability and willingness to travel - primarily to our offices in Hammersmith, London.
- Excellent communication skills with technical and non-technical colleagues.
- The drive to constantly learn and improve.