We are currently working with an organisation based near Camden (North West London) who operate within the financial services and data services sector. They are looking for an impeccably organised Personal Assistant to provide support to several Directors, and a minimal amount of Office Management.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Diary management
- Office administrative support
- Organise meetings including preparing agendas
- Answer the phones where necessary
- Liaise with clients
- Act as gatekeeper for Senior Management and Directors
The successful applicant will:
- Be highly organised with a keen eye for detail
- Have previously worked as a PA to one or multiple board level executives/Directors
- Be confident with a self motivated attitude
- Be proactive and able to hit the ground running
What the company offers...
A starting salary of £25,000-£27,500
Stability in a welcoming and professional environment
Excellent location (2 minutes walk from nearest tube station)
If you are a highly organised and confident Personal Assistant with some office management skills, apply now to be considered - we will be in touch ASAP!
Apply for Personal Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly