Case Handler - Mortgage Administrator
Location - Camberley
Salary - GBP15650 - GBP20000 doe + bonus + bens
An exciting new opportunity with an award winning, independent, whole of market Mortgage Broker specialising in the Buy to Let market has become available. They are one of the largest mortgage brokers in the UK in this sector. Their commitment and passion for providing the very best Customer Service throughout the whole mortgage process, together with their knowledge and expertise is what has made them a multi award winning mortgage broker.
Due to continued growth, they are looking for Mortgage Administrators with the same passion and commitment to customer service as they have. Ideally you will have some experience in a Mortgage Administrator / sales support background.
This role is office and telephone based so you will need to be an excellent communicator and have good IT skills.
As a Mortgage Administrator, you will provide admin support to Mortgage Advisers within a broker environment. You should be able to offer a high level of client care and demonstrate excellent communication skills. You should also be able to work individually and as part of a team and build strong relationships between Mortgage Advisers, clients and external partners such as lenders and insurers.
- To provide a quality and efficient mortgage packaging service to our clients at all times.
- To ensure that their expectations are managed throughout the process and their outcome is a positive experience.
- Be able to work under pressure, as part of a team and individually as required by the demands of the role.
- To be an excellent communicator and build sound relationships between all the parties involved throughout the process.
- To liaise fully with the Mortgage Advisers to ensure a seamless process of mortgage applications through to mortgage offer.
- Package mortgage applications within agreed service standards.
- Liaise with clients to request further information and update on application progress.
- Establish courteous relationships with clients.
- Work as part of a team and individually according to the needs of the role.
- Establish good working relationships with colleagues.
- Be aware of the potential for additional sales and cross sales.
- Ensure a high level of data input accuracy is recorded.
- Work with a positive outlook.
- Ensure technical expertise is shared with the team and with the Mortgage Advisers.
- Ensure any potential improvements or amendments are brought to the attention of the management team.
- Work fully within the regulatory mortgage environment.
- Work positively towards agreed targets.