SAICA are an award winning, family owned business that provide packaging solutions to customers around the globe, from the initial design, manufacturing, supplying to customers and then, because we are so environmentally aware, recycle the material to run back through the process. We are looking for an Operations Coordinator to join our plant in Thatcham.
Reporting directly to the HR Officer, the purpose of the Operations Coordinator position is to provide a professional generalist administration service to managers and staff across the Thatcham site. With a personable approach and a passion for providing exceptional service, you’ll play a frontline role in our operational team. This position would suit an individual who is ambitious and is looking to develop their career in a fast paced environment. The successful candidate will receive full training for the role.
Job responsibilities of the Operations Coordinator:
- Be the first point of contact for all operational administrative related enquiries
- Responsible for managing all internal training documentation which includes training coordination and course booking when advised by the management team
- Support the internal Health and Safety function by managing all First Aid and Fire Marshall training and collating H&S monthly reporting statistics
- Provide daily and monthly plant-wide statistical analysis and reporting for the Plant Manager
- Coordinate and support with first line confidential HR administration
- Responsible for managing the internal time and attendance payroll system, ensuring managers are effectively using the WebTool. Responsible for regularly auditing the data inputted onto SAP
- Support with recruitment activity including job advertising and interview support when required
- Support the management team with ad-hoc duties and project work when required
Skills, knowledge and experience required by the Operations Coordinator:
- Educated to degree level or NVQ3 in Business Administration or equivalent relevant qualification
- Experience working in a similar faced paced operational role
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint, competent in Microsoft Excel to complete statistical analysis and reporting exercises is essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills, must have absolute discretion when dealing with confidential matters
- Well organised with an ability to prioritise, multi task and work under pressure, hold the ability to work on own initiative and have experience with dealing and supporting a variety of stakeholders
If you believe you have the necessary skills and qualifications and the desire to work in a fast moving and growing environment as a Operations Coordinator, please apply now.
Closing Date: 16th March 2018
Saica Pack is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from any suitable qualified candidates.