Interim HR Administrator
Are you a passionate HR Administrator looking for your next opportunity?
Ashley Kate HR are currently supporting their client in recruiting a HR Administrator for reputable company based 20 mins South of Bedford. This is a contract to cover the duration of Maternity Leave for a minimum of 9 months and will include full training.
The perfect candidate in a nutshell will have experience in:
- Maintaining Accurate Records for the HR Databases
- Weekly processing of records for temporary workers for payment and checking invoices against these records
- Weekly management of RTWI submissions and arranging weekly Occupational Health appointments
- Conducting general inductions with new staff.
- Preparing for monthly payroll by recording all amendments, ensuring all information is available on time and in full.
- Check for errors and following up on queries, processing pro-rata calculations for leavers and starters.
- Generating and maintaining Personnel files and ensuring these are complete, up to date and accurate and in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
- Minute Taking
- General Administration
This role will require an experienced administrator with strong attention to detail preferably with experience within HR.
The ideal candidate will need to be pro-active, approachable and highly organised with exceptional communication skills and the ability to build relationships with internal and external clients.
The salary on offer is GBP21,000 - GBP22,000 and is on a full time basis for an immediate start.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.