Centre Manager - Charity
Could you be our new Centre Manager?
• Are you enthusiastic and self-motivated?
• A good communicator? A people-person?
• Do you have marketing and fund-raising experience?
• Do you have management, admin and IT skills?
• Would you like interesting and exciting work with flexible hours?
The trustees of the Blackdown Healthy Living & Activity Centre are looking for a new Centre Manager. You will work closely with our established team of staff and volunteers to ensure continuity of our core activities whilst developing new revenue streams and strengthening the Centre’s finances and reputation for the future.
For more information download the Job Description.
The job is part-time (25 hours/week) – flexible hours.
Closing date for applications 3rd April 2018.