Group Accountant - Livingston
Instock Disposables Ltd is looking for a qualified accountant to take the role of Group Accountant reporting directly to the financial director and the board of directors.
This hands on role involves the whole day to day control and management of all the accounting functions for the parent company and its 3 stand alone subsidiaries.
Duties will include the preparation or supervision of:
- Monthly management accounts
- Preparation of the annual statutory accounts
- The timeous returns for VAT, PAYE, corporation tax (in conjunction with the auditors), P11d's, etc.
- Salary preparation (payroll is done by a third party bureau)
- Advising the board on ad hoc projects including possible acquisitions.
- General day to day involvement in all aspects of the running of the company.
- Involvement in the LLP management company set up to run the core functions of the business.
- Cash flow management and credit control supervision.
- Corporate governance.
Salary to be negotiated
Apply for Group Accountant - Livingston
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly