Bury St Edmunds
£Dependent on experience
We are looking for an enthusiastic Office Administrator with excellent customer services skills to join the team of one of the UK's leading timber engineering specialists.
As an Office Administrator, you will be competent with general administration duties. You will also have excellent customer service and communication skills and be confident dealing with customers on the telephone.
- Act as a link between the department and the factory, ensuring relevant documentation is exchanged and collected as required.
- Liaise with the factory on a regular basis to ensure the efficient operation of the department.
- Accurately input production plan data into our systems.
- Liaise with customers regarding delivery of orders.
- Print & appropriately file production details, delivery information & factory records.
- Perform other general duties to support the department, including telephone duties.
- Capable of hands on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions.
- A positive and determined approach.
- Ability to use own initiative.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to prioritise and cope with competing demands.
Closing date of 16th March 2018.