Search Account Coordinator
Search Account Coordinator (Search Executive)
Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit a Search Account Coordinator. This is a contract role based in London start ASAP until June 2018 with potential to be extended to 18 months.
The Ads Search sales team is looking for a problem-solving Account Coordinator with great attention to detail and a strong desire to learn and adapt in an evolving environment.
Our new colleague would be responsible for supporting a team of Account Managers across varying tasks including report creation, process adoption and surfacing opportunities for our Bing Ads customers.
- Create and suggest Search account optimisations using Bing Ads tools and utilising often complex corresponding data in Excel
- Solve customer problems by escalating to and collaborating with support engineers and other internal partners
- Daily task management, setting expectations and outlining realistic completion times with team members
- Work closely with Account Managers and Account Executives, enabling timely responses to customer requests
- Follow current task-management processes and help foster innovation in tools and processes to make the team more effective and efficient
- Perform to high standards in a highly pressurised but fun and collaborative environment
Key Success Criteria
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel (Formulas, V-lookups, Pivot tables, etc.)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational, issue resolution, and decision-making skills
- Ability to be flexible and quickly adapt to changing business needs and processes
- A positive and creative 'can do' attitude with a strong work ethic
- Self-motivated and willing to contribute ideas
- 1-2 years of experience in paid search industry desired not essential
Salary: up to £35,000 per annum plus benefits and end of contract Bonus
Location: London Paddington
Deadline: 9am Monday 12th March 2018