We are currently working with Amicus Trust, a renowned charity that prides in the aid it provides to the homeless to ensure that everyone has an opportunity to have a home, and a place in their community.
Job Title: Team Leader.
Salary: £18,750 - £20,000 per annum.
Job Type: Full Time 37 hrs per week.
Location: Based in Aylesbury.
Our client is looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic individual who will lead a small team of workers in giving guidance and advice to residents that have found themselves homeless.
- To ensure the delivery of the housing accommodation service within the high standard requirement of Amicus Trust Limited, the post holder will.
- Responsibility for ensuring that the staff team deliver an efficient and effective service.
- Ensure that staff respect professional boundaries at all times.
- Ensure confidentiality of residents is respected at all times.
- Responsibility for ensuring that Amicus Trust Limited’s policies and procedure are followed.
- Oversee the liaison with the appropriate parties/agencies to obtain services for residents, e.g., training, education, housing advice etc.
- Ensure that regular weekly/fortnightly visits are carried out on resettlement clients.
You will need to have had experience of working with vulnerable people and a managed a small to medium team of staff. Good communication, both verbally and in writing with a good knowledge of Microsoft Word.
NVQ level 2/3 in Health and Social Care or working towards the qualification would be an advantage.
The successful candidate will need to be flexible in working hours and is required to work on a shift pattern which will include some evenings and weekends. This position requires DBS clearance.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Apply for Team Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly