We need an experienced brewer with ideas and personality to join our Brew Team and build on the Skinner’s tradition of brewing perfect high quality ale. This is a 100% hands-on role with additional opportunities to get involved in developing new beers and improve processes as a proactive member of this award winning team.
You must be passionate about beer, brewing and your own brewing education because our team’s talent is backed up by top class training and ongoing development programmes. If you’re going to join us you must already be skilled in brewing, fermentation and maturation and understand the potential of first class ingredients and how to look after them to bring them together in the perfect ale.
- Are you brewing now?
- Is brewing the only job for you?
- Can you work in small team of experts?
- Have you got ideas?
- Can you solve problems?
- Do you know when to stick to the rules?
- Can you communicate with all kinds of people?
- Have you got a degree in Chemistry, Brewing, Distilling or something similar?
- Do you want to be paid for doing something you love?
If you can answer ‘yes’ to any or all the above AND you want to brew Cornish classics in this beautiful county then send your CV and covering letter via email.
We are waiting to hear from you.
Apply for Brewer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly